Samsung Galaxy S4 owners who chose AT&T as their carrier of choice were probably extremely happy to see the carrier began rolling out Android 4.3 onto handsets. If you were able to update your Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3, consider yourself one of the lucky ones as AT&T has reportedly halted the update from continuing to roll out to additional customers.
At this time, neither AT&T or Samsung have announced why the Android 4.3 update has ceased to continue rolling out to customers, although it’s being reported AT&T is currently investigating an issue they came across with Samsung. Since AT&T and Samsung are keeping the Android 4.3 update halt under wraps, there’s been no word as to when exactly Galaxy S4 owners can expect the rollout to continue.
The Android 4.3 update was expected to include Galaxy Gear support, which would allow Galaxy S4 owners to be able to sync with Samsung’s smartwatch. As of now, it looks like only the Galaxy Note 3 has full Galaxy Gear support and will continue to do so for the next couple of weeks while AT&T puts a halt on their previously rolled out version of Android 4.3.
Next Story: Virgin Mobile Picks Up The LTE HTC Desire
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2013-11-14 AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-04 AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-06-19 Samsung Galaxy S4 Available In Red Exclusively On AT&T
- 2013-05-08 Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-05-07 T-Mobile And AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Updates Arrive