Apple might have released a brand new iPad a few weeks ago, that doesn’t mean that the previous variant is just going to disappear. Retailers are likely to have inventory left over that they would want to move, and what better way to do that than to offer customers an added incentive. Best Buy today launched a new promotion, it is now offering a $75 gift card to anyone who purchases a fourth generation iPad, this would be the one that Apple released back in November, 2012.
The promotion covers all variants of the iPad, including the cellular variants, and is being run through the retailer’s website as well as its mobile stores. Customers who would rather not buy the iPad Air for some reason might find this deal enticing. The $75 gift card will ship separately if the tablet is bought online and is not available for in-store pickup. Customers can redeem the $75 gift card in future purchases, they won’t be able to apply it towards the fourth generation iPad to get it at an unbelieveable price. Best Buy’s free gift card promotion is being run from today through Saturday, so if you’re interested in this promotion, head down to your local Best Buy store.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-07-12: Trade In Your iPad 2, iPad 3 For At Least $200 At Best Buy This Weekend
- 2013-04-04: Major Retailers Hint At Upcoming iPad 5 Release By Cutting iPad, iPad Mini Prices
- 2013-03-05: Best Buy Accidentally Promotes Jailbreaking In Deal Of The Day Promo
- 2012-08-07: Samsung survey reveals more Galaxy Tab units were returned on Best Buy due to malfunctioning hardware
- 2011-09-12: Gone in 60 Seconds: iPad edition