Boost Mobile subscribers will soon be able to finally pick up the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c as the company is announcing Apple’s latest smartphones will become available starting on November 8.
Boost Mobile announced details surrounding the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c making their way to the wireless carrier Friday morning. Boost Mobile customers will be able to pick up an off-contract iPhone 5s starting at $550 for the 16GB model, while the iPhone 5c will be sold for $450. Boost Mobile is also making the iPhone 4S available on their service for just $300 across their carrier stores.
The iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 4S will come with Boost Mobile’s no-contract Monthly Unlimited plan, which will set back customers just $55 a month.
Apple released the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c across several wireless carriers in the U.S. as all four major carriers received Apple’s latest devices. Boost Mobile announced just last month they would be receiving the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, although at the time, they didn’t disclose how much each device will cost as well as what plans will be made available.
Now that you Boost Mobile subscribers know you’ll be getting the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 4S starting next week, will you be picking one up?
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-17: Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised
- 2013-09-30: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Purported Ads Leaked
- 2013-09-20: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Drop Tests Ends With Not-So Surprising Results
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Reservations Total 100,000 In China