Having a bunch of cool tech and gadgets around your home is something many of us are lucky enough to have, but one thing many of us also suffer from is the unfortunate ability to have tons of wires that are supposed to be tucked away in an unsightly location. We’re not all interior decorators who are able to connect our tech while also able to keep things neat, which is why the CableBin may be just the thing you’ve been looking for.
The CableBin is able to hide all of your cables inside of it, which means you’ll be a little less embarrassed the next time someone points out the nest of cables and wires poking out from behind your entertainment area. In addition to being able to hide your cables, the CableBin helps keeps your devices organized through the use of adhesive hooks to hang them on. The top of the CableBin has a lid that serves as an access point where you can get to certain cables, or act as a flat surface where you can put your smartphone or tablet to recharge.
The CableBin retails for $90 at BlueLounge and comes in either dark or light brown wood. That’s pretty pricey for a glorified cable manager, but if you want to add a little style to your cable manager, this may be the way to go.
- 2014-02-13: Comcast And Time Warner Cable Merged
- 2013-11-11: CableBin Hides Your Messy Cables Inside Of An Attractive Can
- 2013-04-15: Comcast Encrypting Basic Cable In The Near Future
- 2011-10-07: Homes that lack cable to triple in 5 years
- 2011-08-10: MySaver Kickstarter project will put an end to frayed iOS cables
- 2011-06-23: Donya's New Video And Audio Out Dongle For Your iOS Devices