Full-frame cameras have been around for a long time now and many companies such as Nikon, Canon, and Sony have released such devices, like the recently announced Nikon Df full-frame DSLR, to Sony’s hybrid A7 and A7R. Could Samsung be planning on launching a full-frame camera of their own that will be part of the company’s NX series of cameras? Last we heard, it was rumored that Samsung’s own full-frame camera might only take place in 2014, but in the meantime it looks like maybe Samsung is gearing up for it already.
This is thanks to a listing of an unannounced camera on Samsung’s website, as pictured in the screenshot above, that reveals a camera called the NXF1. Based on the model number, it is definitely part of Samsung’s NX lineup, but unlike Samsung’s other NX cameras which usually have numbers following them, this has an “F” in it, which some have taken to mean it is a full-frame camera. Either way we won’t speculate too much for now, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more info anyway. In the meantime what do you guys think? Would a full-frame Samsung NX camera be of interest to you?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo