We’ve all heard the rumors of Apple developing a full fledged HDTV set time and time again, but so far no concrete proof has emerged. The company itself hasn’t said if it has any plans of entering the TV market, though CEO Tim Cook did say a month back that the company will enter new product categories in 2014. Some take that as a sign that the “iTV” is coming next year, while others believe its related to Apple’s push into the wearable devices market. Its all speculation right now, so while the future of the iTV hangs in the balance, there’s no harm in gawking at a curved Apple iTV concept, one that is likely to make you throw your money at the screen.
The concept has been created by Martin Hajek. We’ve seen his work in the past as well, he has created numerous iPhone, iPad and even iWatch concepts. It obviously goes without saying that the concept is no representation of what Apple’s full fledged HDTV might look like, if it ever sees the light of day. Just yesterday it was reported that Apple has put its TV plans on hold and we might not see it break into the market until 2015.
Next Story: Twitter Launches Custom Timelines
- 2014-04-06: Apple Rumored To Be Testing 65-inch Display Panels For iTV
- 2014-03-12: Apple Stepping Up Camera Efforts In Recent Job Listings
- 2014-02-11: Apple Job Listing Hints At 'New Platforms'
- 2014-02-07: Tim Cook Hints At New Product Categories
- 2013-11-13: Analyst Believes Apple Might Have Delayed iTV Launch Up To Two Years