With a variety of mobile platforms to choose from, there is without doubt fans from all sides claiming that their operating system is superior, although it looks like things could be taken to the next level with Google’s Eric Schmidt posting an actual guide on his Google+ account where it teaches iPhone users how to convert to Android, such as setting up their phone for the first time, and transferring contacts from iOS devices onto Android. In fact he even goes as far as teaching Mac users how to go about using Android devices on their computers.
According to Schmidt, the reason him posting this guide is apparently because they make a great Christmas present, and that many of his “iPhone friends are converting to Android. The latest high-end phones from Samsung (Galaxy S4), Motorola (Verizon Droid Ultra) and the Nexus 5 (for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile) have better screens, are faster, and have a much more intuitive interface.” Of course this is all highly subjective since it boils down to things such as pricing of the device, apps available, overall use, features, and etc., but what do you guys make of Schmidt’s latest move to convert iPhone users to Android?
This is not the first time he has tried to market Android as the better operating system. In fact it was back in October where he claimed that Android phones are more secure than iPhones, which apparently drew some laughter from the audience.
Next Story: Alleged Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-01-06: Market Research Indicates Fall In iPhone Market Share
- 2013-12-19: Original iPhone Launch Sent Google Back To The Drawing Board
- 2013-11-25: PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 2013-11-11: Study Finds More Android Users Switching To iPhones This Year
- 2013-08-04: BlackBerry Users Make The Most Money, According To Recent Study