The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones are arguably two of the best TV shows currently airing as both of them tend to be the topic of water cooler discussions at the office the day after they air. Telltale Games has done an amazing job with the first season of The Walking Dead game as well as its follow-up DLC, 400 days. Now it looks like reports are coming in Telltale Games may be creating a Game of Thrones game.
The reports of Telltale Games possibly working on a Game of Thrones title comes from IGN, who is citing “multiple reliable sources” within the gaming industry. This claim is hot on the tails of Telltale admitting they secured a “dream IP’ just last month.
Telltale responded to the rumor with a brief statement. “We get these sorts of rumors about what we could be working on next cropping up all the time. Officially we have no comment.”
Whether or not this rumor turns out to be true is certainly something we’ll be keeping an eye on. If a reputable source like IGN is claiming “multiple reliable sources” are all claiming the game is coming, then we have a feeling that “dream IP” might just be Game of Thrones.
- 2014-04-15: Game Of Thrones Torrents Break Piracy Record
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Game Of Thrones Causes HBO GO To Crash
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-10: Game Of Thrones Vines From Season 4 Trainer
- 2013-12-09: Game Of Thrones Game Coming In 2014 From Telltale Games