While completing survey forms online only takes you a minute or two, they can be pretty troublesome and disruptive when all you want to do is surf the web, but what if you could get paid to complete surveys? Would that be something you’d be interested in? In fact it almost sounds like a scam, doesn’t it? Well fret not because this is an offer made by Google, and we can trust Google, right? The new app is called Opinion Rewards and basically what it does is that Google will reward you for your opinions and where a completion of a survey will nab you some credit that can be used in Google’s Play store.
The kicker is that you will need a Google Wallet account, so if you don’t have one already, you should probably sign up for one to get eligible for the credit. The surveys are expected to be released on a weekly basis and not all of them will pay out, but there will be a couple for you to choose from so if you have some time to spare and don’t mind filling out some questions, go for it. In any case the app is currently a free download so if you’re interested in earning some money to help pay for apps and other digital purchases, hit up the Google Play store for the download. In the meantime you can check out the video above to get a better idea of what to expect.
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-04: Play Store Updated With "People" Section, Shows Apps Recommended By Friends
- 2014-03-30: Google Moves To Remove All Erotic Content From Play Store
- 2014-03-30: Google Gets Tough On Misleading Ads In Android Apps
- 2014-03-28: Fake Google Apps Hit The Windows Phone Store