The world might be abuzz about how well the Sony PS4 is doing in terms of sales figures at the moment, in addition to the anticipation of the Xbox One’s release later this weekend, but just a couple of months ago, the entire video gaming world’s attention was concentrated on the release of Grand Theft Auto V, or GTA V for short. Not only that, in the middle of September, we also reported that the iFruit companion app for the iOS platform was released, with Rockstar Games having promised that this app too, would make its way to the Android and Windows Phone platforms later down the road.
Well, a few weeks ago, the Android version of the iFruit companion app was also launched, leaving Windows Phone 8 users as the last of the bunch to be kept waiting. We are pleased bring you word that Rockstar Games have kept to their word, adding in the Windows Phone 8 version of Grand Theft Auto: iFruit to the Windows Phone Store which you can download from the link provided at the end of this story. Similar to the iOS and Android versions, this version of the app will offer gamers a couple of new methods to experience more GTA V, including customizing your in-game vehicles. [iFruit App for Windows Phone 8]
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-06: Rockstar Developer Tweets Hint At GTA 5 For The PC