Back in October, Apple announced the iPad mini with Retina display and last we checked, it seemed that the Apple Store had gone offline, leaving many to assume that the Cupertino company was preparing their online store for the launch of the iPad mini with Retina display. Turns out they were right and just like Apple promised, the tablet has been made available in November and is now available for purchase via the Apple Store.
The tablet will be available in Space Gray or Silver, with the WiFi only model costing $399 for the base model that comes with 16GB of onboard storage, and for those looking for more storage, the 128GB model will set you back $699. However if you want more than just WiFi and would love LTE connectivity, the 16GB WiFi + LTE model will set you back $529, while the 128GB (the largest option) will retail for a whopping $829.
As it stands the 16GB and 32GB WiFi only models have a shipping estimate of 1-3 days, while all other models are still at 5-10 business days. We’re not sure if this has anything to do with the LCD burn-in problems that Apple has been rumored to be experiencing, but either way the larger models and the LTE variants will require you to wait a tad longer.
Next Story: Lenovo Vibe Z Unveiled
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued