Lady Gaga is definitely a trailblazer in all forms of the word, and one of the prime and most recent examples which we have seen so far would be the Volantis flying dress that she wore. This time around, it seems that Lady Gaga also has her sights set on another (literally) out of this world experience – by singing right from space itself. How is this going to be made possible? Well, Lady Gaga has already booked a trip aboard Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo in the year 2015, where from there, she will ride into suborbital space as well as sing a song as part of a festival that celebrates Spaceport America in New Mexico.
Singing in space is not going to be that easy despite astronaut Chris Hadfield making it look extremely easy. Gaga is said to undergo at least a month of serious vocal training in order to adjust for the special atmosphere that can only be found aboard the spacecraft. Not only that, it will also be assumed that she will require additional training in order to blast off right out of our atmosphere. Isn’t it cool to be part of her entourage then, as they too, will accompany her on her travels? I would suppose if there was a way for her to go to Mars and perform, she would do that, too.
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities