Microsoft has been putting a lot of emphasis on the Xbox One’s ability to snap multiple applications at the side of your screen to allow you to keep up with various things such as watching live TV, conducting a Skype call or keeping tabs on what your friends are doing, all while continuing to play your game in real-time. A new commercial for the Xbox One aired just yesterday once again showing its Snap feature, and today, Microsoft is once focusing on this feature in a new demo video.
In today’s video, Microsoft’s Yusuf Mehdi once again graces our screens to show off just how simple the Xbox One’s Snap feature is to use. In the video, Mehdi is playing Forza Motorsport 5, when he gets the itch to check his activity feed. A simple “Xbox, snap activity feed” command will bring up his activity feed, while also pausing his game of Forza Motorsport 5. Returning to the game is as simple as “double-tapping the controller,” which we assume Mehdi means the Xbox One’s Guide button.
Mehdi also shows us as well how easy it is to pull up Internet Explorer in order to browse the web while you’re playing a game, which will certainly come into use for those moments when you’re sitting around, waiting for a game to begin.
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-02-19: Xbox One Media Remote Launching This Week [Rumor]
- 2013-12-13: Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-11: Xbox One Sells Over 2 Million Units In First 18 Days
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers