At the end of this year, both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One will be released, ushering in a new generation of video game consoles. Since we’re getting close to both the launch of the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One, both companies have been going full steam ahead over the past few weeks. Today, Microsoft has published a new 12-minute video showing off much of the final software and hardware of the Xbox One.
The 12-minute long video includes Xbox executives Yusuf Mehdi and Marc Whitten sitting on a couch going through much of the Xbox One dashboard, which includes some interactions through the Kinect’s new voice control features. The Kinect can allow users to easily access their personalized dashboard by the use of their voice, as well as the process of conducting a Skype video call in 1080p.
A guide of the Xbox One dashboard isn’t the only thing you can expect from Microsoft’s 12-minute video as you can also see the console’s ability to multitask with ease. Microsoft’s executives also show off how quick the Xbox One can switch between accessing its dashboard and jumping into a game that’s been paused.
If you’re planning on buying an Xbox One or you’re interested in seeing what the console can do, then you should definitely check out the following video.
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft Trademarks Filed Are Game-Related
- 2014-04-23 Microsoft States Their Commitment To Qualcomm's Hardware
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 China Thinks Windows 8 Is ‘Expensive’
- 2014-04-23 Bing In Classroom Arrives At All U.S. Schools
- 2014-02-19 Xbox One Media Remote Launching This Week [Rumor]
- 2013-12-13 Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-11 Xbox One Sells Over 2 Million Units In First 18 Days
- 2013-12-10 Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers