Do you think that humans love to build? I suppose the answer would be in the affirmative, especially when you take into consideration the fairly large number of architectural achievements that we have seen in the past, such as the ancient pyramids of Giza, or the Eiffel Tower, as well as the Treasury in Petra, Jordan. In the 21st century, here we are with video games that encourage gamers to build, from the Sim series of titles to Mojang’s ever popular Minecraft. There is the Minecraft documentary which is now available as a free to watch video on YouTube, although it was originally released sometime last year under the banner of 2 Player Productions.
This would mean you will now be able to enjoy quite the insight when it comes to the making of the indie phenomenon known as Minecraft. The title of the documentary is Minecraft: The Story of Mojang, where it will see Markus “Notch” Persson and his team at Mojang being followed through their first year, which would mean all the way from alpha development to full release. This is a full length documentary, make no mistake about it, so do expect a fair number of discussions and story with the Mojang team.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase