There has been plenty of news going around concerning the Moto G from Motorola in recent memory, where we have seen it appear briefly on Motorola’s site, not to mention a press render having leaked out, in addition to its specifications also making its way out before the alleged official release date. Good to know that things have more or less gotten a whole lot more official now, as Tesco themselves have already listed the Motorola Moto G where it will be accompanied by a £149 price tag, although the actual release date remains to be known.
There has been an official teaser site for this upcoming mid-range Moto G, and it will finally make its debut in a couple of days’ time, with sales of the mid-range smartphone happening not too long after that. So far, just to refresh our memories, the Moto G will allegedly arrive with a 4.5″ 720p edge-to-edge display that comes covered in Gorilla Glass, where it will be accompanied by a 5-megapixel camera at the back with 720p video recording capability, and some have even pointed to a battery capacity of 1,950 mAh. Would you want to pick up the Moto G from Motorola when it finally arrives in the market?
Next Story: Lady Gaga Appears In Flying Dress
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-03-31: Moto G Boosts Motorola's UK Market Share
- 2014-03-28: Moto G Forte Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-04: Moto G Android 4.4.2 Update Causing Issues For Some