Apparently, those who happen to own the Motorola Moto G might have noticed that their brand new smartphone arrived with a glitch that has something to do with the LED notification light. Apparently, there are no controls available for the light on the Settings page. There is a little bit of information from your Google account which will arrive over the cloud to the Moto G, where your Google account could also inform your handset to restore the notification light setting from your previous handset which would then disable it on the Moto G. It is then nice to hear that there is a solution, and this particular solution does not involve any kind of hacking. Rather, it is a snap to perform, where all you need to do is to download and install the Notification Light Widget that is freely available over on the Google Play Store.
This Notification Light Widget will endow the Moto G owner with the ability to be able to control the notification light on the device directly. Other users of Android-powered devices who are on the lookout for a smartphone which will be able to let you control the LED notification light, this widget is worth checking out.
Next Story: Fallout 4 Trademarked In Europe By Bethesda
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-03-31: Moto G Boosts Motorola's UK Market Share
- 2014-03-28: Moto G Forte Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-04: Moto G Android 4.4.2 Update Causing Issues For Some
- 2014-02-26: Motorola Moto G OTA Update Set To Fix Bugs And Issues