Yesterday we reported that the Motorola Moto Maker for the Moto X will be made available for Sprint subscribers come 11th of November, and now according to a report by @evleaks (who has been pretty spot on with these rumors in the past), it looks like T-Mobile will soon gain access to the Moto Maker feature come Friday. The Moto Maker website was originally an exclusive for AT&T Moto X users where they were allowed to customize their Moto X handsets beyond the choices of black and white, which were the only options available for other carriers.
We’re not sure when Verizon will get access to the Moto Maker feature, but presumably with T-Mobile getting access on Friday, and Sprint on Monday (assuming the rumors are accurate), it shouldn’t be long before Verizon gets access as well. As it stands there are still some features missing from the Moto Maker website, such as the ability to engrave your smartphone, as well as get access to the wooden backpanel option, which we have to admit is probably one of the coolest features of the phone. In any case check back with us later this week to see if there are additional details to be had!
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2013-07-23: T-Mobile Reportedly Not Carrying Moto X At Launch