Companies would definitely need to do their bit when it comes to advertising their products, so that the masses would be aware of what is going on, and what are the options available for purchase when it comes to filling a need or want. Nokia’s latest ad surrounding their flagship Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone concentrates on one main aspect of this device – the camera itself.
Buttering up the audience by calling them those who “see things differently,” the Nokia Lumia 1020 does come with a camera that is worthy of mention, and in the ad, it touts the seamless integration of the camera alongside Nokia’s software that makes it a truly immersive package to lose yourself in. Needless to say, the ad would tout the capabilities of lossless zoom, not to mention the number of real-time settings which you are able to make with the camera prior to snapping a photo for the road. This 30-second ad spot ends by reminding you that AT&T has a offer with either the Lumia 1020 or Lumia 1520 alongside Nokia’s recently announced tablet, the Lumia 2520 (which we have already reviewed if you want to know more about it). Would such an ad actually cause you to actually consider picking up a Windows Phone-powered device if you have been a staunch Android or iOS supporter all this while?
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19: Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected