Heads up T-Mobile customers! We know you guys are probably aware that the Google Nexus 5 will see a launch on the carrier come 14th of November which is in a few days’ time, but in case you were worried that the handset would sell out given its popularity thanks to its hardware specs and relative affordability, you’re in luck because T-Mobile has started to accept pre-orders for the handset starting from today. For those interested in placing their pre-order or perhaps to learn more about the device, you can hit up T-Mobile’s website for the details and where you will be able to put down $41.99 for the handset, followed by 24 months of repayments pegged at $17 each, all of which adds up to $449.
Granted $449 is still affordable compared to other high-end smartphones, but given that Google is offering the handset at $349 for a one-off fee, you will save yourself $100 in the long-run, but we guess the monthly repayments are a great idea for those who might not have the cash now, or would rather pay by installments. The Nexus 5 is the latest Nexus handset from Google and features a 5” Full HD display, a quad-core processor, an 8MP camera, and the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
Next Story: NVIDIA Tegra Note 7 Features Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: T-Mobile's "Simple Starter Plan" Lowers Entry Cost
- 2013-11-14: Nexus 5 Now On Sale Officially On T-Mobile
- 2013-11-10: T-Mobile Launches Nexus 5 On November 14th
- 2013-11-06: T-Mobile Nexus 5 Launch Rumored For November 20th
- 2013-10-30: T-Mobile Rumored To Offer Nexus 5 On Launch Day Itself