Earlier it was reported that Nokia’s Lumia 1520 could make its way onto AT&T come 15th of November. This “leak” came from Microsoft themselves as they had placed the device up for pre-order, but as it turns out someone at Microsoft might have jumped the gun as the link that takes you to the Microsoft page has since been taken down. Instead according to the folks at WPCentral, they claim that the release of the Nokia Lumia 1520 and the Nokia Lumia 2520 Windows tablet will instead see a release on the 22nd of November. Wonder why that date sounds familiar? Well it’s because that’s the date that Microsoft will be officially launching their next-gen console, the Xbox One!
WPCentral has managed to “confirm” that the devices will be launched simultaneously on the 22nd of November, with the Lumia 2520 tablet headed towards Verizon on the same day itself. Assuming their information is accurate, it sounds as if the 22nd of November will be a pretty big day for the folks at Microsoft and Nokia, but we have to wonder if it’s wise launching so many products all at once? What do you guys think? Will you be picking up all three devices, or maybe only one out of the 3?
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-07: Delta Airlines To Bring 20,000 Lumia 1520 Handsets To Their Flight Attendants
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1520 Set To Receive Software Update
- 2013-09-30: Nokia Storyteller App Screenshot Leaked