It’s been a couple of weeks since we heard about the Nokia Lumia 929 whose leaked photos suggested that the handset would be arriving on Verizon in the near future. Well thanks to recent rumors, it has now been hinted that perhaps the device will be making its way onto Verizon’s network come 21st of November, which looks to be a day earlier than the Lumia 1520 which is pegged for a 22nd of November release, although given that both handsets are for different networks, we guess it’s a good thing that one will be released earlier for the sake of competition.
We’re not sure how much the Lumia 929 will be priced on Verizon’s network, although given its specs, it should be priced similarly to the Lumia 1520. According to the rumors, the Lumia 929 is said to be a smaller version of the Lumia 1520, in the sense that it will pack a slightly smaller 5” display, but maintains its Full HD 1080p resolution. It will also be powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of onboard storage, a 20.7” PureView camera with ZEISS lens, dual-LED flash, and will come with the Nokia Camera app bundled. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but hopefully we’ll know the details come 21st of November.
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2014-04-08: Nokia Solar Energy Suit Could Offer Alternative Phone Charging Option
- 2014-02-24: Lumia Icon/Lumia 929 Could Soon See A Release Worldwide
- 2014-01-23: Nokia Lumia Icon User Guide Image Leaked
- 2013-12-18: Verizon Lumia 929 Might Have Been Delayed Until February
- 2013-12-16: Nokia Lumia Icon For Verizon Rumored For 16th January Release
- 2013-12-16: Verizon's Lumia 929 Could Be Known As "Lumia Icon"