There are whispers going around that Nokia is working on a version of Nokia Music which will be released on both iOS as well as Android mobile operating systems, at least according to an allegedly leaked graphic. This particular app will currently offer streaming music to Nokia Lumia and Asha smartphones, and not forgetting about Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows RT devices, too. If Nokia decides to expand the service’s reach, it would be a step that is more than welcome by many, I believe.
So far, there were images that were spotted over on Sina Weibo by CTechCN that depicted how Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android fell under the heading of “Platform Support.” It was once thought that the Android and iOS versions would end up as applications on the Web instead of a native application. Should this particular rumor turn out to be true, then Nokia could actually make back some of its investment in the service. Google Play Music recently arrived on the iOS platform, and boy, did it take quite some time to do so! You know what they say, good things always come to those who wait. Do you think that this cross-platform Nokia Music idea is a good one?
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility