If you’re thinking about a place to go for the weekend, or perhaps planning a major tour around the US or Europe with family and friends, it’s best to plan the places you want to visit, how to get there, and find out what sort of attractions are around that area as well. If you’re an avid user of Pinterest, the social media website has announced a new feature called Place Pins which basically allows you to start mapping out places you want to go with images, get directions on how to get there, find out details such as addresses and phone numbers of places you want to visit, and best of all, be able to share them with your friends as well.
Pinterest used to be a tool where users would find cool stuff and pin it on their board, sort of like having your own personal space where you can collect cool things and share it with other people who might be likeminded in their interests as well. However it turns out that the tool has since grown and Pinterest started to notice more users pinning locations, such as places they plan to visit someday, which birthed the new Place Pins tool. It’s a pretty cool idea and if you’d like to learn more, or check out some examples of Place Pins being used, hit up Pinterest’s blog for the details.
- Netflix Tech Support Scam After Users' Login Credentials
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed