We’ve been hearing quite a lot recently that Nokia has yet another smartphone up its sleeve, one that it didn’t unveil at its grand Nokia World 2013 event last month. The smartphone was originally rumored to be announced at the event, but somehow it didn’t make the cut. Nokia is now expected to announce it in the near future, though a concrete date has not yet emerged. Purported pictures of the Nokia Lumia 525 have leaked online, apparently originating from a certification filing in China. This smartphone is believed to be the Lumia 520′s successor and these pictures make it seem like there’s very little difference in the design of both devices.
The Lumia 520 has performed well in the market, the low-end Windows Phone device has seen greater consumer interest particularly in markets with a majority of budget conscious customers. Lumia 525 seeks to build up on that success and its expected to bring a few upgrades as well. It is expected to have 1GB of RAM as opposed to the Lumia 520′s 512MB, this should in theory make things much more snappy on the device. Lumia 525 is also believed to ship with the latest GDR3 release of Windows Phone pre-installed. Information about pricing is not available at this point in time. [Image via Liveside]RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Lumia 520, Nokia, Nokia Lumia 525,