The other day we reported that Qualcomm was planning on releasing its Toq smartwatch on the 2nd of December where it would be priced at $350. At that time there was no word when you could pre-order the device, but the good news is that if the Toq smartwatch caught your attention, you will be pleased to learn that the smartwatch can now be pre-ordered via Qualcomm’s website.
The Toq was designed by Qualcomm as a reference design which will feature a 1.55” Mirasol display with Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity and will play nicely with Android devices that run Android 4.0.3 or later, although Qualcomm does recommend Jelly Bean or later for better performance. It also comes with a 240mAh battery which will apparently last for days without charging.
Smartwatches are definitely the “in” thing these days as we have seen recent efforts from the likes of Samsung with the Galaxy Gear and ZTE with their own smartwatch, and we have also heard rumors of how Google and Apple plan on entering the smartwatch market as well. So, which company’s smartwatch are you most looking forward to?
Next Story: Google Releases Trio Of Nexus 5 Ads
- 2014-04-14 In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-07 Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 And 808 Announced
- 2014-03-24 OnePlus One Will Tout Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 2014-03-10 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-02-25 Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2014-02-23 Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch Gets $100 Price Cut
- 2014-01-06 Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch Price Receives $50 Cut
- 2013-12-02 Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch Now Available For Purchase
- 2013-11-18 Qualcomm's Toq Smartwatch To See A 2nd Of December Release
- 2013-09-04 Qualcomm Launches Toq, Its Very Own Smartwatch