Razer, a trusted name when it comes to high performance gaming hardware, is back with a new pair of headphones for the masses. It is known as the Razer Kraken Forged Edition, where it is made out of machined aluminum and delivers killer sound, making this an ultra premium pair of headphones which was specially designed for music and gaming. Sporting crafted ear cups which have been machined out of aircraft-grade aluminum, it will also come finished with a matte texture, and all of it has been carefully hand-assembled to make sure that build quality would be able to match the premium looks and guts.
The Razer Kraken Forged Edition would feature 40mm bass-heavy drivers that deliver perfect audio, in theory at least. This allows the neodymium pair to play nice with the headphone’s acoustic chambers, while the isolated closed ear cup design should ensure that thumping bass is delivered every single time, not to mention accompanied by the likes of clear mids and crisp highs. You can wear it for a length of time without feeling uncomfortable or literally, the heat, thanks to its plush leatherette ear cushions that line the ear cups. You can place your order now as it should arrive in time for Christmas, where it will retail for $299.99 or €299.99, depending on which continent that you live on. [Press Release]
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model