There are times when you need to carry a couple of SIM cards with you, but would you actually want to tote two smartphones in your pocket or handbag? It could end up to be quite the burden, which is why it is interesting to know that Samsung has come up with a fair number of dual SIM solutions, where one of their latest models would be the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 that was leaked recently, and this is also touted to succeed its hugely popular dual SIM smartphone that runs on the Android mobile operating system.
Just what kind of hardware will the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 bring to the table? For starters, it comes with a 4″ WVGA display at 480 x 800 resolution, is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and will also have a dual-core 1.2GHz processor alongside 768MB RAM, although it remains to be seen just what kind of chipset will it carry. Apart from that, you can also expect a 5-megapixel shooter, 4GB of internal memory which can be further augmented via a microSD memory card slot, and a 1,500mAh battery. Do bear in mind that this is one smartphone which will be very different from the Galaxy S 2 Duos which was released on China Telecom.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014