Samsung has a new phone in the works that goes by the model number SM-G7102, although as it stands how the device looks like and how much it will cost, and also when it will be launched remains unknown, but thanks to Samsung’s UAProf, some specs of the device have been made available. According to the UAProf, the Samsung SM-G7102 is expected to feature a 5.2” 720p HD display, and will launch with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on board. Unfortunately other than that, the remaining specs such as RAM, processor, onboard storage, and camera remain a mystery for now.
Given that the device appears to have dual SIM slots, it has been suggested that the phone will most likely see a launch in emerging markets, such as China and some parts of Asia where dual SIM phones appear to be pretty popular. In any case based on the current specs, it does not seem like a very powerful phone and we can only assume it will be a mid-ranged device, suggesting an affordable price tag that goes along with it as well. In any case we’ll keep our eyes peeled nonetheless, so check back with us at a later date for the details!
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair