Another day, another Bluetooth speaker is introduced to the fold of ever growing products and devices, and this time around, we have Skullcandy that has just recently announced their Air Raid Bluetooth speaker. Skullcandy has been around for quite some time already, being famous for rolling out audio gear such as headphones and earbuds that ooze with quality, so a slight departure from their bread and butter to a Bluetooth speaker is definitely more than welcome.
The Skullcandy Air Raid Bluetooth speaker will come in the form of a ruggedized box which will be fitted with a couple of 50mm drivers, where it will also be accompanied by a battery that is capable of holding a charge for up to 14 hours. In fact, it has been described to be “built like a tank and loud as hell.” Skullcandy is more than happy to announce that their new Air Raid happens to be a whole lot louder than the competition, who claims that it is 200% and 33% noisier compared to its rivals, the Jambox and Beats Pill, respectively.
The asking price for this particular puppy? $150 a pop, so if you have the faith (and the money, of course) to drop such an amount of coin, do let us know how the experience is.
Next Story: Tokyoflash Kisai Console Gets A Wooden Touch
- 2013-11-27: Jambox, Mini Jambox Gets Splash-Resistant Coating For $50 Extra
- 2013-11-11: Skullcandy Air Raid Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-11-08: SEGA Offering Retro Console-Inspired Mobile Accessories In November
- 2013-10-22: Skullcandy Rolls Out Eric Koston Signature Series Crusher Headphones
- 2013-10-08: Home Smart Bluetooth Speaker Does Karaoke As Well
- 2013-09-05: Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original