So, we have heard that there was a device from Sony which was known as the Sony Xperia Z1S that appeared over on Sony’s site for but a moment recently. This particular “boo boo” was taken down not too long after it was discovered, which has already led to many folks taking a stab at Sony making an official announcement concerning the Sony Xperia Z1S. Seriously, very little is known about this smartphone, but it does seem that we might have something a little bit more to chew on this time around, and that would be a leaked image that comes with .EXIF data which points to a Sony D5503 device, where some sources have already stepped forward to claim that this is very well the Xperia Z1S that comes under Sony’s new flagship numbering scheme.
According to the .EXIF data, it does point to a 14.2.A.0.204 firmware version, which so happens to be based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, although that too, has yet to be confirmed. What do you think of the Sony Xperia Z1S, and do you think that this will continue in the waterproof vein of its predecessor? Only time will tell, which is why we do hope for an official announcement sooner rather than later.
Next Story: White LG G2 Spotted, Targets Verizon
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-01-23 Sony Xperia Z1s Now Available Via T-Mobile
- 2014-01-06 Sony Xperia Z1S Image Leaked
- 2013-12-12 Sony Xperia Z1s Goes Through The FCC
- 2013-11-22 Leaked Photo Suggests Sony Xperia Z1s Price
- 2013-11-17 Sony Xperia Z1S Poses Beside Xperia Z1 In Leaked Picture