After the botched initial release, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been slowly making its way to customers in the U.S. Earlier this month the update was rolled out for U.S. customers however Samsung quickly halted it after receiving reports from various users that the update was causing a number of problems. This past week the update started rolling out once again, gradually. Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update is the latest to hit customers, who can now download it over-the-air.
The update ups core OS version to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, and along with it brings a number of improvements and enhancements. First and foremost, Sprint Galaxy S3 users can finally pair a Galaxy Gear smartwatch with their smartphone. Several “premium suite” features have also been added, such as Group Play version 2.5, preloaded Samsung Link, Multi-Windows experience from the Galaxy S4 and a few other features. The update brings compatibility for Samsung Knox enterprise security suite as well. Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update is certainly an important one, its the first major update of its kind in seven months and users get to finally jump up from Android 4.1. Sprint is rolling out the update in stages, so you’ll have to be a little patient if the update notification hasn’t already been pushed to your Galaxy S3.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2013-12-18 Verizon Galaxy S3 Gets Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-12-12 T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-11-18 Samsung Is Investigating Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update Issues
- 2013-11-13 Android 4.3 Update For Galaxy S3 Might Have Been Halted
- 2013-11-04 Android 4.3 Update For Galaxy S3 Being Rolled Out