There’s no doubt Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros. for both the Wii U and 3DS is one of the most anticipated games to be released, and since its first official debut during E3 2013, we’ve been keeping a close eye on the title to keep you informed what changes are being made to the title. Today, Nintendo announced Marth will once again be making his presence known in Super Smash Bros.
This marks the third appearance Marth has made in the Super Smash Bros. series as he first debuted in Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube back in 2001. As is the case for all of the characters Nintendo unveils for Super Smash Bros., a slew of screenshots have been released alongside today’s announcement to show just how much of a threat Marth will be to his competitors when the fighting title is released.
Nintendo previously announced Princess Peach, Toon Link, Captain Olimar and his Pikmin, Luigi and Sonic would all be added to the Super Smash Bros. roster when the game is finally released. All of these characters have previously made it to a Super Smash Bros. title, so hopefully Nintendo announces some additional newcomers in the coming months as we’d love to hear about some new additions to the series.
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15 Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2013-12-16 Super Smash Bros. Wii U Will Include Dr. Wily Castle Stage
- 2013-11-15 Super Smash Bros. Will Include Super Mario Galaxy Stage On Wii U, 3DS
- 2013-11-14 Watch All 30 Minutes Of The Latest Nintendo Direct Right Here
- 2013-10-30 Nintendo: Wii U Still Having A "Negative Impact" On Our Profits
- 2013-09-26 Toon Link Added To Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Roster