The Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook was released sometime in the middle of last year, which means it is time for a hardware refresh. It could not come at a timelier manner, too, as Christmas is coming, so for those who are on the lookout for an Ultrabook from the likes of Dell, you might just want to cast an eye on the Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook. The updated XPS 13 Ultrabook will now feature touchscreen display to keep up with the times, and you can be sure that a new bunch of Haswell processors underneath the hood will go a long way in making sure that it will be worth purchasing as it can last longer in terms of battery life due to the more power efficient architecture.
Do expect it to ship with Windows 8.1 on board, although there is still the option for those who want the XPS 13 that does not arrive with a touchscreen display, so that will arrive with Windows 7 Home Premium in tow. I would like to think that it is far better to get on with the rest of the program out there, and to purchase the most recent or updated version of any particular hardware. We have reviewed the older Dell XPS 13 before. [Press Release]
Next Story: Uncharted For PS4 Announced
- 2014-04-22 Dell UP3214Q Review (UltraSharp 32 4K Monitor)
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02 Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26 Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23 Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update