The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a fine device, as noted in our review, but oddly enough it seems that as far as Verizon users are concerned, there are issues with their Galaxy Note 3 that could use some fixing. This comes in the form of poor sound quality and connectivity issues. Well the good news is that if you’re a Verizon Galaxy Note 3 user, you might be interested to learn that Verizon has begun rolling out an update for the device that should address those problems. The update will bump your phone’s build version to VRUBMJ7 and unlike the update being pushed out for international variants of the handset, this should address the problems we mentioned above.
The update will be rolled out over the air and as always with most, if not all updates, don’t expect it to hit every device at once, meaning that if you have not received the notification that you have an update waiting for you, be patient as we’re sure that it will eventually make its way onto your handset. For those too impatient to wait, you can try to pull it manually by going to your phone’s Settings, About Phone, followed by the Software Update option. If you have received the update, let us know in the comments below on how it is treating you!
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-01-22: Rose Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Makes Its Way To Verizon
- 2013-12-10: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- 2013-10-11: Galaxy Note 3 Developer Edition “Coming Soon”
- 2013-10-10: Verizon Gets Galaxy Note 3
- 2013-09-22: Verizon's Galaxy Note 3 Will Drop The Branding On The Front