Vodafone has just unveiled that they too, have their very own branded smartphone that is known as the Vodafone Smart 4G. This particular handset is also the first from the mobile carrier to carry LTE connectivity, where the manufacturer of the Smart 4G would be Coolpad of China. Hence, it goes without saying that this is starting to shape up to be an extremely affordable device.
The Vodafone Smart 4G will be powered by the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, and your eyes will be treated to a 4.5” IPS display at 960 x 540 pixels, running on a dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus (MSM8930) processor, having Wi-Fi a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity with optional NFC, an 8-megapixel shooter at the back with an LED flash, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory that can be easily expanded via a microSD memory card slot, alongside a 1,880mAh battery, where you can cram all of that into a body which measures 134mm x 67.`mm x 10.25mm.
Right now, we do know that the Vodafone Smart 4G is already available via Vodafone Spain, where it will retail from €0 onward, depending on the plan that you have decided on. An unlocked device would cost approximately €200 thereabouts. [Product Page]
Next Story: World Of Warcraft Has 6th Expansion In The Works
- 2014-04-08 SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-03-18 Vodafone UK To Sell Gold Galaxy S5 Exclusively
- 2014-03-12 Vodafone Germany Begins To Introduce SIM Card Based Encryption
- 2014-02-25 Vodafone Instant Network Mini Delivers Mobile Networks When Disaster Strikes
- 2014-01-27 AT&T Announces They Have No Intention Of Bidding On Vodafone