Come BlizzCon 2013, there is a good chance that Blizzard will announce World of Warcraft’s next expansion, but as it stands, the title of the next expansion and what it entails is pretty much anyone’s guess. However a recent trademark filing in Australia and New Zealand for the name, Warlords of Draenor, has everyone talking. It’s easy to be skeptical of this title because the previous title, The Dark Below, was revealed to be a hoax, so we guess gamers can’t be blamed if they treat this latest filing with a bit of skepticism. In any case it seems that the Warlords of Draenor trademark has been filed recently in the US, and like we mentioned the last time, the trademarks along with the domain name were all registered under Blizzard’s name.
If this is another hoax, we guess it’s a pretty elaborate one and one that someone has gone to all the trouble of pulling off. In any case if the title is true, it seems like World of Warcraft gamers can look forward to revisiting Outland, or at least explore the Draenei race a bit more in-depth. BlizzCon 2013 will be held on the 8th and 9th of November 2013, which is this Friday and Saturday respectively, so check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-18 Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16 Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11 World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08 Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03 World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase