Just three days ago, it seems that a white colored version of the Motorola Droid Ultra was spotted, where it was headed to Verizon. Of course, until there is an official confirmation concerning that, it would remain but a rumor, so it is a good thing that Verizon is now offering white colored models of not only the Motorola Droid Ultra, but the Motorola Droid Mini as well. This would definitely appeal to those who have always wanted to pick up either smartphone from Verizon, but are not too pleased with the choices of just black and red. Other than the color change on the outside, the insides would remain pretty much similar without any change.
Just to refresh our memories, both of these smartphones will arrive with a 1.7GHz dual-core processor, a 10-megapixel shooter at the back, and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. Needless to say, the Motorola Droid Mini would be the smaller of the two, where it sports a 4.3” display while the Droid Ultra itself would come with a 5” display. Pricing would remain the same as black and red colored models, as the Motorola Droid Ultra and Droid Mini will burn a $99.99 and $49.99 hot in your pocket, respectively, accompanied by a 2-year agreement.
Next Story: Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20: Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20: Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-02-05: Verizon's Moto G Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-08-20: Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra And Motorola Droid Maxx Now Available Online
- 2013-07-25: Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Is Really A Verizon Employee-Exclusive
- 2013-07-23: Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Leaked
- 2013-07-02: Motorola Droid Ultra Outed On Official Landing Page