We have been hearing the rumors that Samsung could be prepping a 12.2” tablet which is a bit odd given that tablet manufacturers these days seem to be shrinking their tablets rather than blowing them up, but then again perhaps it could be because of that that Samsung is going in the opposite direction. In any case according to the latest rumors, the 12.2” Galaxy Note Pro tablet has seemingly been “confirmed” in a private Samsung event held in Korea. This is according to a post on a Korean forum that seemingly confirms the existence of the device.
While we have only heard rumors and seen alleged leaked images, the forum posting claims that the 12.2” Galaxy Note Pro will feature similar specs to the Galaxy Note 10.1, and could feature a WQXGA LCD display with a resolution of 2,560×1,600, 3GB of RAM, a 9,500mAh battery, and will run on Android 4.4 KitKat. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but if the rumors are to be believed, Samsung will unveil the tablet come CES 2014 which is just around the corner, so check back with us then for the details.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-02-04 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Available In The U.S. This February 13
- 2014-02-03 Samsung Galaxy NotePRO Pre-Orders At Office Depot
- 2014-01-28 Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 Pro UK Pre-Orders Kick Off
- 2014-01-27 Samsung Galaxy Pro Series Of Tablets Could Launch On Valentines Day