We have been hearing the rumors that Samsung could be prepping a 12.2” tablet which is a bit odd given that tablet manufacturers these days seem to be shrinking their tablets rather than blowing them up, but then again perhaps it could be because of that that Samsung is going in the opposite direction. In any case according to the latest rumors, the 12.2” Galaxy Note Pro tablet has seemingly been “confirmed” in a private Samsung event held in Korea. This is according to a post on a Korean forum that seemingly confirms the existence of the device.
While we have only heard rumors and seen alleged leaked images, the forum posting claims that the 12.2” Galaxy Note Pro will feature similar specs to the Galaxy Note 10.1, and could feature a WQXGA LCD display with a resolution of 2,560×1,600, 3GB of RAM, a 9,500mAh battery, and will run on Android 4.4 KitKat. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but if the rumors are to be believed, Samsung will unveil the tablet come CES 2014 which is just around the corner, so check back with us then for the details.
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued