Motorola had previously announced that it would offer a deal on Cyber Monday in which it would shave off $150 of the price of the unlocked Moto X smartphone, even the developer editions. When Cyber Monday came, Motorola’s website couldn’t cope up with the surge in traffic which led to the servers crashing down. The company then apologized for the fiasco and said that it would offer the deal again, first on December 4th and again on December 9th. The deal goes lives once again today, and given how it sold out within eight minutes the last time around, you might want to be the first in the virtual line if you have any intention of picking up an unlocked Moto X for a steal.
The deal goes live at 12 p.m. EST, and will be available as long as stock lasts. The way this works is that Motorola is giving out promotional codes through the deal’s website. If you’re able to get your hands on a promo code, you will have one week to order a Moto X, the code is crucial to getting $150 off the price. That’s just about it. Those who want to get Motorola accessories for a 30 percent discount can use the “THANKS” promo code at checkout. As they say, the early bird gets the worm!
Next Story: Camel Racing Jockeys Take The Robotic Route
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2013-12-02: Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website