Oppo has been making the headlines recently and one of the Chinese company’s upcoming handsets is the Oppo Find 7, which we recently found out has been confirmed to feature a 5.5” display with a 2K resolution, making them the second company to release such a device behind the Vivo Xplay 3S. Oppo has been teasing the handset for a while now and while we’re still unsure when the handset will be officially revealed, a leaked photo has started to make its rounds on the internet where it shows off what appears to be the metal frame that will be making its way into the Find 7.
While the specs of the Find 7 have been rumored for a while now, this is the first time we’re getting a glimpse at its metal frame, indicating that Oppo could be turning to more premium materials for the build of the phone, as opposed to using plastic which is common practice amongst most smartphone OEMs. The measurements of the phone confirm that the display is of the 5.5” variety, so at the very least it would seem as though this leaked component is the real deal. Based on what we know so far, the rest of the Find 7’s specs include a 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 3GB of RAM, and a 16MP Sony Exmor camera on the back, and might possibly come with CyanogenMod preinstalled, similar to the Oppo N1. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but with CES and MWC around the corner, perhaps Oppo will share more details with us then.
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-19: Oppo Find 7 Has Been Officially Launched
- 2014-03-15: Oppo Find 7 Image Leaked
- 2014-03-10: New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- 2014-03-07: Oppo Find 7 Might Not Pack 50MP Camera After All, According To Recent Sighting
- 2014-01-03: Oppo Find 7 Photos Leaked (Again)