The Xbox One from Microsoft has certainly experienced quite a fair amount of demand ever since it was launched, and has already done pretty well for itself not only in North America, but across the pond as well (in the UK, to be exact). This is to be expected, especially when you consider how many years it has been since a new console generation has appeared to the masses. Well, both Sony and Microsoft are more than pleased to share word about how demand for their PS4 and Xbox One consoles are robust, making it a challenge to pick up either from retail stores, although you might want to try eBay if that is of any consolation. Amazon has just announced that they have finally stocked up on their PS4 and Xbox One stock, which will be available for immediate shipment.
The PS4 consoles sold out in a jiffy apparently, but right now, the Xbox One remains available right now at $499.99 pop. That would mean that you will not end up with any more extras at such a price point. Just how soon do you think that this Xbox One listing too, will pull off ann “Out of Stock” act, and how long will it take?
- 2014-04-24 Amazon Reportedly Wants To Be Its Own Delivery Service
- 2014-04-24 Amazon Puts Grocery Stores In Crosshairs With Prime Pantry Service
- 2014-04-23 HBO Go Coming To Fire TV, Amazon Instant Video Gets HBO Shows
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2013-11-20 Xbox One Day One Units Sold Out At Amazon
- 2013-08-20 Amazon Promotion Upgrades Xbox 360 Games To Xbox One For $10
- 2013-08-20 Amazon: Xbox One Pre-Orders Post August 15 Is Not Guaranteed For Launch
- 2013-07-12 Amazon PS4 And Xbox One Pre-Orders Run Out
- 2013-06-21 PS4, Xbox One Amazon Pre-Order Sales Breaks Records