Throughout this holiday weekend various retailers have offered significant discounts on a wide variety of products, which is why there has been a lot of shopping activity over the weekend, as it traditionally is every year. The last round of deals to round off the weekend are Cyber Monday deals, Motorola already announced its deals for today recently, it is offering a significant discount on its latest flagship smartphone, the Moto X. Amazon today unveiled its Cyber Monday deal, the company’s Kindle Fire tablets can be purchased today for as much as $50 off.
Even if you’re not looking to buy a tablet for yourself, the discounts can entice you to purchase for someone else as a gift. It is likely that a lot of customers will buy gifts they intend to give out during the Christmas holidays right now, taking advantage of the special pricing being offered. For today only, Cyber Monday that is, the 16GB Wi-Fi only Kindle Fire HDX tablet can be purchased for $179, a full $50 off its usual retail price. The discount also applies to the tablet’s 32GB and 64GB variants as well, which can be purchased for $219 and $259 respectively. Amazon is offering a $40 discount on the 16GB 8.9 inch Kindle Fire HD, it can be purchased today for $229.
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-09: Amazon Fire TV Review
- 2014-04-08: Amazon Says Instant Video Has Surpassed Hulu And Apple
- 2014-04-07: Amazon Fire TV Handles Android Mirroring Nicely
- 2013-12-15: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Gets Interest Free Payment Plan
- 2013-12-06: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- 2013-12-01: Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- 2013-11-27: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Rooted
- 2013-11-07: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Starts Shipping Today