After months of speculation and agonizing wait, Galaxy Note 2 owners on T-Mobile have finally received the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. That’s right, Android 4.3 for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 is rolling out right now. The update has already been released for a number of other Samsung smartphones on rival U.S. carriers, T-Mobile has been slightly late in rolling it out, the update didn’t come out on the day that was mentioned on the leaked release schedule.
Apart from changes to the TouchWiz user interface and a few visual enhancements, Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note 2 brings support for Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch. It also brings the improvements that are part and parcel of Android 4.3. The update weighs in at just over 615MB, so you might want to be connected to a strong Wi-Fi connection prior to downloading it. Due to the fact that T-Mobile is rolling out the update in stages, it might take some time before it ultimately pops up in your area. Other methods of downloading the update include manually refreshing the update menu in settings app or hooking up the Galaxy Note 2 to the computer and initiating the update through Samsung Kies software. With Android 4.3 Jelly Bean finally out of the way, subscribers can now settle down and wait for Android 4.4 KitKat to drop sometime next year.
Next Story: First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-12-12 T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-11-10 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon
- 2013-09-25 Android 4.3 For Galaxy Note 2 Reportedly Being Tested
- 2013-03-24 T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Being Tested In 9 Cities
- 2013-03-18 T-Mobile 4G LTE Service Rolling Out This Month