Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag has officially been launched on every platform under the bright, gaming sun and has been played thoroughly by gamers who picked the game up on their platform of choice. If you happen to complete the game, you may find yourself randomly hunting big cats on a beach somewhere in order to find something to do with the game until some kind of DLC is released. Well – you won’t have to wait too long as Ubisoft will launch Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag’s first single player DLC, called Freedom Cry.
The Freedom Cry DLC will feature a four-hour campaign which will star the shipmate assassin, Adewale. No other details were revealed at the time of this writing as the information was released from an advertisement made available in the latest digital issue of Game Informer.
Freedom Cry is believed to launch simultaneously on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One as their logos are prominently displayed on the advertisement. This leaves owners of the Wii U and PC version of the game out in the cold for now, although we’re sure Ubisoft will make their separate announcements in the near future. Well – at least for the PC version.
- 2014-04-21: 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2013-11-01: Ubisoft Removes Online System Pass From Assassin's Creed 4, Future Games
- 2013-10-15: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Story Trailer Highlights Edward Kenway
- 2013-07-12: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Preview: A Pirate's Life For Me
- 2013-03-26: Assassin's Creed 4 First Gameplay Trailer Shows Off Underwater Exploration
- 2013-03-15: Assassin's Creed 4 Being Developed By Nearly 1000 People Across 7 Studios