We did mention that the Assassin’s Creed IV: Freedom Cry DLC will be able to hold some clues concerning the next Assassin’s Creed title, but until the DLC itself rolls out, we will not really be able to know for sure. Still, we are glad to know that Assassin’s Creed IV: Freedom Cry DLC is on its way to the masses tomorrow, where this new single-player episode of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag ought to keep gamers riveted throughout this coming holiday season.
In this particular DLC, it has been 15 years after the events of Assassin’s Creed IV, where the former first mate of the Jackdaw and trained Assassin Adéwalé happens to be in a situation where he is embroiled right smack in the middle of a battle to free slaves in Haiti. You will find yourself in a virtual recreation of Port-au-Prince, Haiti,and in the shoes of the protagonist Adéwalé, you too, would come face to face with a past would be better left untouched. A contemporary of John Newton, perhaps, except that this is in a fictional environment. You will, of course, have to decide as to whether you want to be an Assassin in the game, or to lead the liberation of an entire community. [Press Release]
Next Story: Skype Now Runs On Windows Azure
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Upsilon Circuit Game Can Be Played Only Once