We’re just one week away from the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014, which takes place in the first week of January in Las Vegas. It is the biggest show of its kind with a wide variety of exhibitors showing off the latest technology which will be all the rage next year. Some companies have already started teasing the announcements that they are going to make, ASUS is one of them. The company has released its second CES 2014 teaser today, this one hints that ASUS might announce a handful of new smartphones at the event.
Titled “What’s Your Number,” the setting is Taipei, Taiwan where balls fall from the sky. Each ball has a number printed on it, either four, five or six. This could be a subtle hint that ASUS is going to announce smartphones with the aforementioned screen sizes. Apart from this, no further hints have been given, so we’ll have to wait until CES 2014 to find out for sure. ASUS released its first CES 2014 teaser last week, which contained subtle hints towards a hybrid device that would perhaps be able to run both Android and Windows. That particular device is expected to be a tablet, but obviously, nothing is confirmed at this point in time.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-01-06: ASUS PadFone X Announced, Heads For AT&T
- 2014-01-06: ASUS ZenFone 4, 5, And 6 Announced
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Unveils VivoTab Note 3 Windows 8.1 Tablet
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Transformer Book Duet Announced, Dual Boot Windows 8 + Android
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Announces PadFone Mini, Powered By Intel