December is that time of the year when anticipation about latest the technology that will ring in the new year is at an all time high, that’s because the world’s biggest show for this very matter is held in the first week of January. We’re only a couple of weeks away from the Consumer Electronics Show 2014 in Las Vegas, and already there are a plethora of devices that people are looking forward to. ASUS today released a teaser for a dual-boot device which it will unveil at the event.
The teaser video doesn’t reveal any major details about this device, but from the subtle hints, it can be gathered that perhaps this device would be capable of running Android as well as Windows. It might possibly be a dual-boot tablet. ASUS already has a couple of similar products, the Transformer Book Trio and the Transformer AiO. We can expect to hear more about the device as CES 2014 approaches, if one can count on the rumor mill that is. Invitations that have already been sent to the press claim that Asus has “something incredible” it wants to show off at the event, lets see if this mysterious dual-boot device fits the bill, come the first week of January.
Next Story: BlackBerry Live 2014 Bites The Dust
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-01-06: ASUS PadFone X Announced, Heads For AT&T
- 2014-01-06: ASUS ZenFone 4, 5, And 6 Announced
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Unveils VivoTab Note 3 Windows 8.1 Tablet
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Transformer Book Duet Announced, Dual Boot Windows 8 + Android
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Announces PadFone Mini, Powered By Intel