Planning on picking up a Moto X handset for yourself? Well we heard that Motorola would be offering a $150 discount on its Moto X handset for those interested in purchasing the device outright as part of its Cyber Monday deals, meaning that its asking price has seen a drop to $349 from $499, and $399 from $549 for the developer edition. Well if you think that the price outright is a tad expensive for your tastes and would like to pay less, and by that we mean a lot less, it seems that AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint will be offering the handset for $0.01 come Cyber Monday, but this means that you would need to sign a new two-year contract with either of the carriers.
No word on how long this deal will last, but we can only assume that it will be applicable until the end of Cyber Monday. The deals are available via Amazon’s website (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint) and will only apply to the black or white model of the Moto X. This means that if you wanted to customize your device, such as get an engraving or get it in different colors via the Moto Maker website, you’d have to pay the regular price on contract which is currently at $99.99, but if you’re not too fussed, $0.01 seems like quite a steal! So, any takers?
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-01-16 T-Mobile Sports The Second Lowest Churn Rate For Q4 2013
- 2013-08-11 Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Unite Against Texting And Driving In Documentary
- 2013-05-22 T-Mobile Drops To Fourth Place On US Consumer Satisfaction Index
- 2013-05-08 Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-04-18 Sprint Announces LTE Expansion In 21 New Markets