If you have watched Breaking Bad, you’ll probably know who Saul Goodman is. If you haven’t watched or even heard of the hit AMC series, then you’re most probably living under a rock because it was one of the most talked about series in recent years. While Breaking Bad itself has ended, Walter White’s attorney has his own spinoff which stars Bob Odenkirk. Netflix and Sony Pictures Television announced today that the spinoff will be available to streaming members exclusively in Europe and Latin America in 2014, albeit after it is aired in the U.S. on AMC.
After the season finale is aired on the network, Netflix subscribers in the U.S. and Canada will be able to stream the entire first season of the spinoff. The spinoff will revolve around the life of Saul Goodman before he became White’s attorney, dealing with cases “from parking tickets to mass murder, from slip-and-fall to bond fraud, Saul handles it all.” While Breaking Bad kept viewers hooked on for all five seasons, it is quite likely that a striking majority of those viewers would checkout the Saul spinoff which it ultimately airs early next year. Since its co-created and executive produced by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan, viewers are definitely going to have high hopes.
- 2014-04-14: Netflix Speeds On Comcast See Massive Improvement
- 2014-04-08: Amazon Says Instant Video Has Surpassed Hulu And Apple
- 2014-04-08: Netflix 4K Streaming House Of Cards Kicks Off
- 2014-04-02: Hulu Looks To Cash In On The Binge Watching Frenzy
- 2014-04-02: Netflix Launch In France Might Hinge On A Technicality